• Surface water & groundwater modeling
• Hydrology & Hydraulics (H&H) analysis
• Geo-spatial data management, GIS
• Software development/ Tools • Flooding risk assessment/prediction
• Modeling input data collection
• Statistical analysis and validation of data
• Species & sediment transport
• Ocean and coastal waves and currents
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
• Stormwater management
• Groundwater management
• Surface water structure design
• Water supply planning & management
• Inventory Mapping/Geospatial Analysis
• Water Regulation/ Permitting • Salt water intrusion studies
• Urban and coastal flooding studies
• Water quality studies/management
• Conservation lands master planning
LAGO is registered in the State of Florida and holds all necessary Licenses and Liability insurances.
To learn more about our Small Business Administration 8(a) certification and capabilities, please visit our SBA Profile.
Now in a joint venture with LG2 Environmental Solutions as a SBA 8(a) Mentor-Protegee alliance. Read more...
We provide advanced development of tools that facilitate the use of various modeling software's. In order to view free and paid versions of the tools, click here.
a company governed by:
20+ years of experience;SOUND INNOVATION AND COST-SAVING INITIATIVES;EARNED AND SUSTAINED REPUTATION OF QUALITY;HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PRICES; FAST, CERTAIN & CUSTOMIZED APPROACHES;STRATEGIC, OPERATIONAL AND LEADING EDGE APPROACHES.